Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Nudge, nudge

This past weekend was spent celebrating my old man's birthday. My parents took Chris and I and Kurt and Lauren and Bob to Red Lobster to celebrate the January birthdays (Chris, Kurt, and Lauren). Then we made them play Scattergories (my dad hates the timer on that game and Chris makes crap up) and ate ice cream cake.

The next morning Chris and I were up at 5 am for some reason. I started playing my Nintendo in bed. And then I felt a weird sort of nudging around my belly button. Holy crap I can feel the baby! I woke Chris up and he got very excited. I was happy to finally feel him/her.

But now he won't stop! I do believe that he's practicing or headbanger's ball in there. Cool feeling. A little flippy floppy. Utterly bizzare. And I challenge anyone who has felt this moving to not realize that there's a little person in there, even at 5 months. Yippee!

1 comment:

sara said...

just wait til s/he kicks the crap out of your belly button! that's weird!