Thursday, November 13, 2008

12 weeks

Nothing interesting. My teeth hurt. can babies make your teeth hurt? I've never had a cavity, so I don't know how it feels.

Just found out that out of the 5 women in my wedding party, 3 of us are pregnant and due May-July. Huzzah for family life! And prayers for healthy pregnancies and babies for me and my friends.

Also, no one seems to have "expectant mother parking" anymore. That figures. Just in time for me to be able to utilize it.

Post Script
Got the flu shot, felt really really queasy a few hours after, but at this point that could be anything. My friend said that her friend blames her premature pregnancy on the flu shot. Great!!!! I think I do have a cavity. I get a cavity for the first time when I'm almost 30. Need to quickly find a dentist. I probably can't get it drilled anyway. I don't think I can have Novacaine (sp?). Icky.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

at my dentist sometimes for superficial cavities he uses air abrasion which is painless and doesn't require novocaine.

sara said...

I love my dentist! I'll get you his info! Even Max thinks he's great!

Melissa Gladback said...

Babies R Us still has expectant mother parking...just thought I'd throw that out there for ya :o)