Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Sick sick sick

Can't I have just one day where I feel well? Where I don't have a cold (thanks to Chris), nasty allergies (new to me), and this kid (again, thanks to Chris)? I also sick of feeling so weak. I walk through the mall or in the grocery store and have to keep finding a seat for a bit. Ugh. I feel like a wuss. Plus I can't do laundry or lift heavy boxes. I wonder if I can go bowling at the company Christmas (excuse me, winter holiday) party this year.

My appetite is back again, for now. More fried chicken and mashed potatoes. Chris is thrilled; he normally is not allowed such things.

I went to the doctor for my nasty cold on Monday, and found out in 2 months I weight exactly the same. So, despite the growing mass of cells in my belly, I must have lost other weight due to not eating. It should be a new diet craze!

I'm reading again - without having to smoke. (I used to associate reading with smoking so much I couldn't do one without the other). Now I've started twirling my hair instead. I'll have ringlets by Christmas.

Chris' friend at work is due in June 09 and his cousin is due 2 days after me. What the heck was in the water in late summer?? My friend Sara is considering using the new cloth diapers (now without diaper pins!). I'm glad that she is doing the trial run and can tell me about them (she's due in early February). I've never changed a diaper before, so I really won't have a comparison.

Tomorrow is 11 weeks. I go to doctor today to complain about a few things in this crazy rollercoaster of pregnancy, but I doubt it will be anything worth reporting. No fruit sizes right now - I have no idea what I'm up to.

2 comments:

sara said...

The tiredness will go away! Promise! It's just your body using every ounce of energy for the new baby. Max & I would come home & I'd collase on the couch & he'd have to keep himself busy. Poor kid.
Don't worry about not gaining any weight yet. You won't really start gaining until the 2nd trimester.

ps- you can come change cashew anytime you want!

Harold (jessie) Murklestein said...

yo,
You know your clock is ticking when all you just described sounds kinds fun...or maybe I'm just sick of laundry.

congratulations on the not smoking though!