Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Am I showing or is it belly fat?

I have never had a flat stomach and am resigned that I never will. I have a wonderful husband who holds one sided conversations with my stomach right now anyway, so if that doesn't gross him out I'm okay with it.

Chris says I'm showing. I can't tell if I am or it's just the same rounded stomach I've always had.

I burp a hell of a lot more now. I think I would make my little brother proud.

Today is officially 2nd Trimester, and apparently "peach" according to a website. It still seems too damn small to be making me feel this bad. And Alfonz is not happy with me today for some reason. Maybe he's celebrating his own little accomplishments, for making it to the next stage of fetalhood. Whatever he's doing, it's making me... really..... tired..........

No comments: