Sunday, November 2, 2008

Cravings: A study

So I'm losing weight because in general I cannot think of food without feeling nauseous. I think that is why so many women have to follow their cravings at this time. If I crave something, I'll most likely go and get it; otherwise I might not eat the entire day.

Except for Thursday, when for some reason I was so hungry that I ate my full course lunch of chicken, mashed potatoes and green beans at 10:15 am. I really haven't had any weird cravings yet, but I have wanted a lot mashed potatoes.

I bought a pair of preggo jeans. They have a large stretchy band above the waist that stretches with your growing belly. Chris is jealous - he wishes he could have pants he could just pull up without buttons or zippers. Unfortunately, mine are too big for me at this point. They will probably be useful for 5-9 months. I need to get a smaller pair for 3-4 months and then post-pregnancy.

My super sonic sense of smell has been thoroughly plugged by a violent cold I received from my dear baby daddy. It's probably for the best.

No comments: